Kyle and Laurie Stewart

Kyle and Laurie Stewart
Youth Winter Retreat

Monday, June 7, 2010

DISNEY WORLD!

Well, we are headed to Disney World...oops, I mean the Southern Baptist Convention, (haha!) in 6 days!!!! I am so excited, because I have never been! Kyle is being the typical male. :) We are really excited--no seriously, we are--about hearing some awesome preaching at the SBC while we are there. We are going with Kyle's family, and I am so excited about getting to just hang out by the pool, play in Disney, and just overall have a laid-back vacation. So, I need your help! Neither one of us knows what to do or see in Disney. We have a 2-day park hopper pass, so we are supposed to be figuring out what we want to do the most. Obviously, I want to see Cinderella's castle, but other than that I don't know what we should do. Any and ALL suggestions would be welcome!! Also, I've heard about downtown Disney...where is that?? I would love to go there! Thanks for all the suggestions! Have a great week!!!


~Laurie

3 comments:

  1. Downtown Disney is in the Disney World Resort. You don't have to pay admission to get in there. Mark and I are actually planning on hitting Downtown Disney for dinner and shopping one night while we're down there, so give us a call and maybe we can show you around the place. It's a really neat place if you know where to go.

    If you like rollercoasters, try to hit all the major one's you can (Rockin Rollercoaster, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Expedition Everest). Also, Tower of Terror is fantastic. Try to hit the Finding Nemo Musical at Animal Kingdom as well as the Kilamanjaro Safari. (The Safari is best early in the day because the animals are more active)....You know what, you should probably just call me because I have lots of advice and writing it all would be crazy!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downtown Disney is fun too. It has a lot of shops, and restaurants. Are ya'll staying on property? If you are you can take a bus down there. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I've already checked into it! No we aren't on the property-we are staying in a house, but I know we'll go check it out!

    ReplyDelete