1. At the moment, I'm neglecting getting a shower, washing dishes, folding up clothes & putting more in the dryer.
2. Most of our friends who have started blogs have become pregnant soon after...hmm...
BUT, I'm excited to be able to write about our life and how God is working in it! I love to write, and I think it will be interesting to see where this leads! I'm sure it will be mostly I (Laurie) who updates the blog, because Kyle isn't really into the blogging thing.
Anyway, this past weekend we were able to visit some of my family. My family from Michigan came down to my Mamaw's house in Columbus, and I was so excited to get to see them. My cousin has 2 girls, one of which was the flower girl in our wedding, so they are very special to us! It was also extra special to get to see my Mamaw. I love her! :) She truly is an example to me of how I should live my daily life. She's such a godly woman. Well, enough of my blabbing! I took a video of my little cousin playing with my Dad. She is adorable and I thought everyone would enjoy seeing it, too!
Have a great day!!
~Laurie
Totally strange we both used the dots template just in different colors...oh, and welcome to the world of blog!lol
ReplyDelete