You can tell in both pictures that I'm being the teacher--telling someone something...haha!! But that was a fun, exciting group of kids! I will never forget my first class. Here's some more cute pictures from last year:
My assistant, Robin, with the kids at our Halloween Brown Bag Concert!
Christmas party fun!
Me and my sweet Corliyah....there's a whole story behind this precious little girl! Love her!
These are from our Boosterthon Fun-Run. The kids have a blast with this! We pledge money & then "run laps" in the multi-purpose building. We just finished the run in these pictures.
Two precious girls--the one on the right is showing the cute bunny cupcakes we made for our Easter party! (I was proud of myself! :D)
Trying to get the kids set for a class picture!
Take 1
Take 2...haha!
And finally...Take 3: success!!
What a great looking group!
Aren't they cute?? (She was Granny!)
And finally...memories all OG alumni have: POW-WOW DAY!!
(Not such a great picture of me...)
We got 2nd place in this--over/under balloon race!!
Wonderful parent helping us win 2nd place in the Dixie Cup Relay Race!!
It was a fun, fun year, and I learned a whole lot. I thank God for the experiences he's given me so far. They have already helped me this year! It's true that in your first year of teaching, you're just trying to "keep your head above water." I am so blessed to have the life that I do. God has never forsaken me, and through all the hard times, he's always been there. Thank you, Father for being my Rock, my Shield, my Jehovah.
"...never ending, your light will shine when all else fades,
everlasting, your glory shines beyond all days,
and the cry of my heart is to bring you praise
from the inside out, Lord my soul cries out..."
Hope you've gotten a glimpse into the FUN part of teaching!! I'm looking forward to what this year has to hold!
~Laurie








No comments:
Post a Comment